Walk and Roll Peel promotes Peel's bicycle and pedestrian initiatives and infrastructure as well as the benefits of active transportation.
We are committed to getting more people walking and cycling- instead of driving- for everyday trips.
Trails, Maps and Brochures
- Metrolinx Releases School Travel Trends Report
- 2016 Bike Month is coming up!
- Register your school for Bike to School Week 2016!
- Brampton Cycling Advisory Committee launches Community Rides
- Humber Valley Heritage Trail in Caledon – Interactive Map
- Peel Police Tweets “Encourage your kids to walk to school or ride their bikes”
- Walk & Bike to School in Peel – Watch the Videos!
- Bicycle Facilities and Municipal Liability Workshop
- Awareness Safe Kids Launch Event - Buckle, Buckle, Buckle – May 27
- Brampton Critical Mass Ride – May 27
- Jane’s Walk: Small Arms Building - Then and Now – May 28
- Brampton Community Ride #2 - Loafer’s Lake – May 29
- Brampton Bike to Work Day 2016 – May 30
- Brampton Library Bike Workshop – June 2
- Mississauga Community Ride - Erin Mills – June 2
- Bramalea CycleFest 2016 – June 4
Add your event