Walk and Roll Peel promotes Peel's bicycle and pedestrian initiatives and infrastructure as well as the benefits of active transportation.
We are committed to getting more people walking and cycling- instead of driving- for everyday trips.
Trails, Maps and Brochures
- Brampton Cycling Infrastructure Announcement
- Brampton Cycling Advisory Committee launches Community Rides
- An interactive map for the Humber Valley Heritage Trail in Caledon is now available online
- Peel Police Tweets “Encourage your kids to walk to school or ride their bikes”
- Walk & Bike to School in Peel – Watch the Videos!
- Bicycle Facilities and Municipal Liability Workship – Now Available Online!
- Do-It-Yourself Bike Repair at the Community Bike Centre – April 6, 13, 20 and 27
- Mississauga Cycling Advisory Committee Meeting – April 12
- Bike Brampton Monthly Meeting – April 18
- Brampton Cycling Advisory Committee Meeting – April 21
- Southfields Village Transportation Fair – April 23
- Brampton Critical Mass Ride – April 29
Add your event