Walk and Roll Peel promotes Peel's bicycle and pedestrian initiatives and infrastructure as well as the benefits of active transportation.
We are committed to getting more people walking and cycling- instead of driving- for everyday trips.
Trails, Maps and Brochures
- Peel Police Tweets “Encourage your kids to walk to school or ride their bikes”
- Use the Bicycle Rodeo Community Kit to organize your own rodeo!
- Book your May 2016 Bike Safety Course at the Peel Children’s Safety Village
- Walk & Bike to School in Peel – Watch the Videos!
- Bike Donation Call-Out!
- Bicycle Facilities and Municipal Liability Workship – Now Available Online!
- Mississauga Cycling Advisory Committee Meeting – February 9
- Bike Brampton Monthly Meeting – February 15
- Do-It-Yourself Bike Repair at the Community Bike Centre – February 10, 17 and 24
- Public Open House #2: The Gore Road – February 23
- Brampton Critical Mass Ride – February 26
- Toronto International Bicycle Show – March 4, 5, and 6
Add your event